viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012

Tiki tiki tiii! juyuuiii xDDDDDD

Hello classmate!
Today I going to talk about my fiestas patrias or nationals days, every year when this date come y like because the spring too come and the cherry tree begin to stay full of flowers and the cold is over, I prefer the sun of summer that the ice of the winter, all these reason make the September and the national days very agreeable from me.
Well I remember when I was child I liked to dance cueca with the typical dress like chupalla, espuelas and cloak; in general I was dance every time when the music start but when I was growing lost the fun of dance.
My favorite fiestas patrias was in the 2010, that was in the house of one Uncle in Quillota, this day was very special because was the “tijerales” of his house and in part I work in little thing like the foundation whit great rock and concrete.
The Party was very special all my uncles and aunt were here and this is very important because never we are all together.
My father and I make the barbecue on an improvised parrila; this was very delicious because we season with the vegetables of the “parcela” like perejil and cilantro.  I remember a delicious wine too, when I ate barbecue and drank a little of wine before dance cueca with my little cousin.

1 comentario: